Oliver Media is led by Thomas Oliver.
Thomas has been providing professional marketing, broadcast and multimedia services for companies across the spectrum for 15+ years. Experience counts.
OLIVER MEDIA SERVICES, LLC.
CEO, Jan 2001 – Present
Oliver Media Services, LLC. is a media management and consultation firm whose core competencies lie in marketing, business development and media production.
- Responsible for marketing and sales pipeline. Targeting potential clients, defining custom problem solving solutions and providing complete project management resulting in final project delivery.
- Has produced literally hundreds of media projects including print, web, cd-rom, dvd, and broadcast campaigns.
Clients Include: Apple, Google, Holder Construction, Studsvik Nuclear, Adventure Hardware, Atlanta Cancer Society, Bell Helicopters, Al Roker Entertainment, Diamond Brand, Harrah’s Cherokee Casino, Stihl, IBM, Liquidlogic Kayaks, Lighten Up-Yoga and Healing Arts, KPMG, Institute for Emerging Issues, Indian Motorcycles, Home Trust Bank and NBC Universal.
AL ROKER ENTERTAINMENT, NEW YORK, NY
Coast Guard Alaska Series Producer, Aug 2011 – Sep 2014
- Responsible for producing the national television series Coast Guard Alaska broadcast on The Weather Channel. Coast Guard Alaska is the United States Coast Guard’s public relations campaign.
- Responsible for crafting the message of the United States Coast Guard rescue efforts by telling their story in an engaging and entertaining broadcast program.
- Native community outreach was a critical function of my job. I personally traveled to many remote areas of Alaska to meet the people and the communities that received aid from the United States Coast Guard.
- Interviewed survivors and their family to tell their stories with thorough preparation and a calm professional demeanor .
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
GARDNER-WEBB SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, BOILING SPRINGS , NC
COLLEGE OF CHARLESTON, CHARLESTON, SC
- Particularly adept in taking a global view of campaign and company goals.
- Understand the importance of a consistent company message. Will work to craft message and then support message throughout all company communication, both internally and public.
- 15+ years of real world experience in campaign execution. Intimate knowledge of how web, print, broadcast and community outreach work together to achieve campaign goals.
- Expertise in business plan development, media strategy, campaign development and execution.
- My combination of professional training and real world job experience allows me to efficiently lead multiple projects while communicating between management, clients, and vendors to ensure team’s success.
Call 866-573-1211 and ask for Thomas to get started.
You may also send an online request here.
©2015 Oliver Media Services, LLC.